2022 Honda SUV Lineup, Models and Prices
When it comes to everyday versatility, rugged exterior styling, go-anywhere performance capabilities, generous cargo room, and a confident driving position – it’s hard to overlook the benefits that come with driving an SUV. If you’ve been searching for the right crossover or SUV for your lifestyle – you’ll find four distinct choices in the Honda model lineup. Whether it’s the compact HR-V, capable CR-V, family-friendly Pilot, or bold Passport – the Honda SUV model lineup delivers plenty of options to fit your individual driving needs.
To help arm you with all the information that you need to make the right decision when shopping for your next SUV, our team at Germain Honda of College Hills has created this comprehensive reference guide that gives you a side-by-side look at all four Honda SUV models.
Honda Crossovers & SUVs – Key Specifications
2022 Honda HR-V
2022 Honda CR-V
2022 Honda Pilot
2022 Honda Passport
|Engine||1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder||1.5-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder||3.5-Liter V6||3.5-Liter V6|
|Horsepower / Torque||141 / 127 lb ft||190 / 179 lb ft||280 / 262 lb ft||280 / 262 lb ft|
|Drivetrain||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD|
|EPA-Estimated MPG** (city/hwy/combined)||Up to 28 / 34 / 30 **||Up to 28 / 34 / 30 **||Up to 20 / 27 / 23 **||Up to 20 / 25 / 22 **|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||Not Recommended||1,500 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)|
|Seating Capacity||5||5||7 or 8||5|
|Cargo Capacity||Up to 58.8 cubic feet||Up to 75.8 cubic feet||Up to 109 cubic feet||Up to 100 cubic feet|
2022 Honda HR-V
Starting at $23,095 MSRP* | Up to 28 city / 34 highway / 30 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $23,095 MSRP*
- 1.8-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine with 141 horsepower and 127 lb-ft of torque
- Updated styling featuring revised bumpers, headlights, grille, and taillights
- Sport and Touring trim levels
- 2nd row Magic Seat®, offering up to 100.1 cubic feet of passenger space
- Display Audio with Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ integration
- Available Honda Sensing® suite of active safety and driver-assistive features
- Multi-angle rearview camera with three angles – normal, top-down, and wide
Riding on a city-sized platform, the Honda HR-V delivers striking styling cues and a youthful attitude to help you make a memorable first impression. Perfect for exploring city streets, the HR-V is equipped with a potent yet economical 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine which produces 141 horsepower and 127 lb-ft of torque. An optional all-wheel drive system means the HR-V won’t let Mother Nature stand in the way of your weekend plans. Standard features like its unique 60/40 split second-row Magic Seat® allow you to configure the interior to match your individual needs. Optional Honda Sensing® gives drivers a suite of advanced driver-assistive safety features which act as an extra set of eyes to keep prepared for the unexpected. Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® helps keep your eyes focused on the road, hands on the wheel, and in complete control over an assortment of tech features. Drivers will always reach their destination safely and on time thanks to the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ found inside the Honda HR-V.
2022 Honda CR-V
Starting at $27,625 MSRP* | Up to 28 city / 34 highway / 30 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $27,625 MSRP*
- Available Hands-Free Tailgate Access
- Standard 190 Horsepower from 1.5L turbocharged engine
- Up to 34 Highway MPG**
- Available Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Standard Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Available 330 watt / 9 speaker premium audio system
- 39.2 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space
Whether it’s an exciting weekend getaway or a typical afternoon running errands, the Honda CR-V is equipped with clever engineering to help you make the most of every drive. Striking design cues, sleek headlamps, and sophisticated alloy wheel choices help the CR-V stand out from the ordinary. Combining ergonomics with upscale amenities, the interior of the CR-V features premium soft-touch materials along with groundbreaking tech features like its Display Audio Touchscreen. All CR-V trims are powered by a potent yet efficient 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. For even greater capability, an optional Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ allows you to explore where other SUVs fear to venture. Optional Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration let you access your favorite apps and media no matter how far your adventures lead you. A practical fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback makes it effortless to transport cargo, passengers, and even a mix of both.
2022 Honda Pilot
Starting at $38,805 MSRP* | Up to 20 city / 27 highway / 23 combined MPG** | Seating – 7 or 8 Passengers
- Starting at $38,805 MSRP*
- Standard 3.5-liter i-VTEC® direct injection V6 engine with 280 horsepower
- Available Display Audio touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration with volume knob
- Optional Pilot-first Telematics Control Unit (TCU) AT&T 4G LTE On-Board Wi-Fi Connection
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Available Blu-ray Rear Entertainment System (RES) with 115-volt power outlet, HDMI® Interface and integrated 2nd-row sunshades
- Optional perforated heated and ventilated front seats with heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™(i-VTM4™) AWD system
An excellent option for those with growing families, the capable Honda Pilot is engineered with spacious seating for up to 8 passengers. Thanks to its standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, you’ll have more than enough power to transport the whole team across town for soccer practice. Premium amenities offered inside the cabin of the Pilot are highlighted by a mobile hotspot with a data plan from AT&T, one-touch power moonroof, second-row captain’s chairs, and leather-trimmed upholstery. Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ make it simple to get directions, send or receive text messages, and use your favorite apps through the Display Audio touchscreen inside the Pilot. Honda Sensing® provides a wide assortment driver-assistive safety features including a Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), and improved peace of mind behind the wheel.
2022 Honda Passport
Starting at $39,095 MSRP* | Up to 20 city / 25 highway / 22 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $39,095 MSRP*
- Standard 280-horsepower, 3.5-liter, direct-injected V6 engine with i-VTEC® valvetrain mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive enhances on- and off-road performance
- Intelligent Traction Management system with available Snow, Sand and Mud modes help optimize performance for varying surface conditions
- Best-in-class underfloor cargo storage
- Standard Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology
Perhaps the most capable member of the growing Honda SUV lineup, the rugged Passport is positioned between the compact CR-V and family-sized Pilot. Along with off-road-focused styling and functional design cues, the interior of the Passport has space for all of your gear. Drivers can take advantage of multiple seating configurations, cavernous cargo room, and clever underfloor storage bins that keep your valuables secure and out of sight. Nothing will stand between you and long-lasting memories thanks to its standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 and optional Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive. An available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate makes it possible to easily grab your cargo with just the swipe of your foot beneath the rear bumper. Whether you’re on city streets or on a rural mountain trail, the rugged styling of the Honda Passport is never out of its element.
*MSRP includes $1,225.00 destination charge but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.