Air & AC Replacement in Wooster, OH
A/C Filter aka Cabin Air Filter
Suggested Service Interval: Every 30K miles
What is it?
The cabin air filter in the Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) system helps keep pollen, dust, and airborne contaminants out of your vehicle’s passenger cabin. It filters both incoming and recirculated air.
What if I ignore it?
- Reduced air conditioner and heater air flow and performance.
- Increased amount of airborne contaminants remain in passenger cabin.
- A filter not replaced at the recommended intervals may lead to mold growth and musty odors.
- May cause stress on Blower Motor.
What if I take care of it?
- Help optimize your vehicle’s HVAC system performance.
- Enjoy a continued comfortable breathing environment with fresh, filtered incoming and recirculated air.