2023 Honda SUV Lineup, Models and Prices
When it comes to everyday versatility, rugged exterior styling, go-anywhere performance capabilities, generous cargo room, and a confident driving position – it’s hard to overlook the benefits that come with driving an SUV. If you’ve been searching for the right crossover or SUV for your lifestyle – you’ll find four distinct choices in the Honda model lineup. Whether it’s the compact HR-V, capable CR-V, family-friendly Pilot, or bold Passport – the Honda SUV model lineup delivers plenty of options to fit your individual driving needs.
To help arm you with all the information that you need to make the right decision when shopping for your next SUV, our team at Germain Honda of College Hills has created this comprehensive reference guide that gives you a side-by-side look at all four Honda SUV models.
Honda Crossovers & SUVs – Key Specifications
2023 Honda HR-V
2023 Honda CR-V
2023 Honda Pilot
2023 Honda Passport
|Engine||2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder||1.5-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder||3.5-Liter V6||3.5-Liter V6|
|Horsepower / Torque||158 / 138 lb-ft||190 / 179 lb-ft||285 / 262 lb-ft||280 / 262 lb-ft|
|Drivetrain||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||AWD|
|EPA-Estimated MPG** (city/hwy/combined)||Up to 26 / 32 / 28 **||Up to 28 / 34 / 30 **||Up to 19 / 27 / 22 **||Up to 19 / 24 / 21 **|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||Not Recommended||1,500 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)|
|Seating Capacity||5||5||7 or 8||5|
|Cargo Capacity||Up to 55.1 cubic feet||Up to 76.5 cubic feet||Up to 114.3 cubic feet||Up to 100.8 cubic feet|
2023 Honda HR-V
Starting at $25,095 MSRP* | Up to 26 city / 32 highway / 28 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $25,095 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine (158 HP / 138 LB-FT TQ) and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode
- Available Real Time AWD™ with Intelligent Control System™
- Optional heated leather-trimmed front seats
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen or available 9-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Honda Sensing® system of advanced driver-assist safety technologies
- Available One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Optional Adaptive Cruise Control w/Low-Speed Follow
Riding on a city-sized platform, the Honda HR-V delivers striking styling cues and a youthful attitude to help you make a memorable first impression. Perfect for exploring city streets, the HR-V is equipped with a potent yet economical 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque. An optional all-wheel drive system means the HR-V won’t let Mother Nature stand in the way of your weekend plans. Standard features like its unique 60/40 split second-row Magic Seat® allow you to configure the interior to match your individual needs. Honda Sensing® gives drivers a suite of advanced driver-assistive safety features which act as an extra set of eyes to keep prepared for the unexpected. Bluetooth® streaming audio helps keep your eyes focused on the road, hands on the wheel, and in complete control over an assortment of tech features. Highlighting the impressive list of connectivity features is standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration inside the Honda HR-V.
2023 Honda CR-V
Starting at $32,905 MSRP* | Up to 28 city / 34 highway / 30 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $32,905 MSRP*
- Standard 1.5-liter DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 190 horsepower / 179 lb-ft of torque and continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT)
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies
- 7-inch touchscreen audio system with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Optional Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and Wi-Fi Hotspot capability
- Standard one-touch power sliding moonroof
- Available 12-speaker Bose premium audio system with Bose Centerpoint technology and SurroundStage digital signal processing
Whether it’s an exciting weekend getaway or a typical afternoon running errands, the Honda CR-V is equipped with clever engineering to help you make the most of every drive. Striking design cues, sleek headlamps, and sophisticated alloy wheel choices help the CR-V stand out from the ordinary. Combining ergonomics with upscale amenities, the interior of the CR-V features premium soft-touch materials along with groundbreaking tech features like its 7-inch touchscreen audio system. All CR-V trims are powered by a potent yet efficient 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. For even greater capability, an optional Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ allows you to explore where other SUVs fear to venture. Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration let you access your favorite apps and media no matter how far your adventures lead you. A practical fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback makes it effortless to transport cargo, passengers, and even a mix of both.
2023 Honda Pilot
Starting at $40,495 MSRP* | Up to 19 city / 27 highway / 22 combined MPG** | Seating – 7 or 8 Passengers
- Starting at $40,495 MSRP*
- Standard 3.5-liter V6 engine with 285 horsepower / 262 lb-ft of torque and 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™(i-VTM4™) AWD system
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- 8-passenger seating with 1-touch fold 2nd-row bench
- Standard 7-inch or available 9-inch color touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Optional Bose premium audio with 12 speakers including subwoofer
- Available rugged TrailSport trim level featuring Off-road tuned suspension with +1-inch ride height, TrailWatch™ camera system, and skid plates
An excellent option for those with growing families, the capable Honda Pilot is engineered with spacious seating for up to 8 passengers. Thanks to its standard 285-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, you’ll have more than enough power to transport the whole team across town for soccer practice. Premium amenities offered inside the cabin of the Pilot are highlighted by a mobile hotspot with a data plan from AT&T, one-touch power moonroof, second-row captain’s chairs, and leather-trimmed upholstery. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ make it simple to get directions, send or receive text messages, and use your favorite apps through the Display Audio touchscreen inside the Pilot. Honda Sensing® provides a wide assortment driver-assistive safety features including a Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), and improved peace of mind behind the wheel.
2023 Honda Passport
Starting at $42,445 MSRP* | Up to 19 city / 24 highway / 21 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers
- Starting at $42,445 MSRP*
- Standard 280-horsepower, 3.5-liter, direct-injected V6 engine with i-VTEC® valvetrain mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive enhances on- and off-road performance
- Intelligent Traction Management system with available Snow, Sand and Mud modes help optimize performance for varying surface conditions
- Best-in-class underfloor cargo storage
- Standard Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology
Perhaps the most capable member of the growing Honda SUV lineup, the rugged Passport is positioned between the compact CR-V and family-sized Pilot. Along with off-road-focused styling and functional design cues, the interior of the Passport has space for all of your gear. Drivers can take advantage of multiple seating configurations, cavernous cargo room, and clever underfloor storage bins that keep your valuables secure and out of sight. Nothing will stand between you and long-lasting memories thanks to its standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 and Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive. An available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate makes it possible to easily grab your cargo with just the swipe of your foot beneath the rear bumper. Whether you’re on city streets or on a rural mountain trail, the rugged styling of the Honda Passport is never out of its element.
*MSRP includes $1,295.00 (HR-V and CR-V) or $1,345 (Pilot and Passport) destination charge but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.