2023 Honda Ridgeline Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $40,145 MSRP*
- Standard 3.5-liter direct-injected VTEC® V6 producing 280 horsepower / 262 lb-ft of torque and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available i-VTM4® torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system with up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
- Washable, lockable In-Bed Trunk® offering an additional 7.3 cubic feet of secure storage space
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies
- Display Audio system with crisp graphics, easier-to-use touchscreen icons, and a physical volume knob
- Optional Honda Performance Development (HPD) package featuring unique grille treatment, black fender flares, aggressive bronze-colored wheels, and special HPD graphics
- Standard Dual-Action Tailgate which opens downward or to the side
About the Honda Ridgeline
Whether it’s a rugged mountain pass or a tailgate party at the stadium, the bold Honda Ridgeline has the capability and performance to help you create long-lasting memories. Meticulously designed with innovative features you won’t find on most pickup trucks, the Ridgeline makes it possible to achieve harmony between work and play. No obstacle will stand in your way thanks to its standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 paired with the confidence of the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD system.
Even if home is miles and miles away, the Ridgeline makes it possible to stay in touch with your social network with its standard 8-inch Display Audio system and a high-resolution touch-screen along with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration. Demonstrating its unwavering commitment to protecting the safety of drivers and passengers, the Ridgeline is available with the impressive Honda Sensing® suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive features, which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
What the Critics Say
What’s New For 2023
Although you won’t find any major changes to the Honda Ridgeline for 2023, there is one significant perk that shoppers will enjoy for the model year. All 2023 Ridgeline models come standard with Honda Service Pass, a complimentary maintenance program created to provide an enhanced ownership experience. It’s yet another advantage that more and more midsize pickup shoppers receive when they choose the Honda Ridgeline over the competition.
Honda Ridgeline Features
Performance & Capability
Regardless of what your weekend to-do list looks like, you’ll have enough muscle to tackle the toughest task with the standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® direct injection V6 engine that powers the Honda Ridgeline. This muscular powertrain delivers up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity along with an impressive 1,580 pounds of total payload capacity. Helping to provide a smooth ride on city streets without sacrificing its off-road capability, the Ridgeline rides on a fully independent multi-link rear suspension and a rigid lightweight unibody design. Once the road surface becomes challenging, its standard Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD system will engage to help you maintain traction. Drivers can also select from individual drive modes like snow, sand, or mud in the Intelligent Traction Management system to help your Ridgeline adapt to the current conditions.
Versatile Truck Bed
Engineered with clever features that you won’t find on most pickup trucks, the Honda Ridgeline includes a number of smart solutions both inside and out. One perfect example is its innovative In-Bed Trunk, delivering 7.3 cubic feet of additional secure cargo storage along with a drain plug for simple cleaning. You can also take advantage of its Dual-Action Tailgate that can open either side-to-side or straight down to transport large or flat cargo like sheets of plywood. A total of 8 heavy-duty tie-down cleats inside the truck bed, each rated up to 350 pounds, are perfect for keeping your cargo secure and stable. You can also enjoy the perfect soundtrack at your tailgate party using the optional Truck-Bed Audio System of the Ridgeline. The system includes Bluetooth® compatibility that helps you control the music straight from your compatible smartphone.
Crafted with comfort as a top priority, the versatile cabin of the Honda Ridgeline offers spacious seating for up to 5 along with some of the highest passenger volume measurements in its class. Unlike most midsize trucks, the Ridgeline is packed with groundbreaking tech features that make accessing your favorite apps and media virtually effortless. If you’re looking for a more luxurious interior experience, buyers can opt for available leather-trimmed upholstery along with a heated steering wheel. Perfect for transporting large items like camping gear or even a bike, standard 60/40 Split Lift-Up rear seats expand your cargo-carrying options. Available Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control is perfect for keeping everyone comfortable on your next road trip.
Thanks to a collection of groundbreaking safety features, the Honda Ridgeline protects you and your loved ones from the unexpected. A standard Rearview Camera helps you easily squeeze in or out of a tight space with confidence while an optional Blind Spot Information System helps alert you to unseen vehicles when driving on the highway. Standard Honda Sensing® is a comprehensive collection of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to assist and safeguard you and your passengers. Available features include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), and Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS).
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $40,145 MSRP*
- 280-horsepower 3.5-Liter V6 Engine
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management® (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Dual-Action Tailgate
- In-Bed Trunk®
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Starting at $43,125 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Interior with Heated Front Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI)
- 18-inch Machine-Finished Alloy Wheels
- Power Sliding Rear Window
- Starting at $46,075 MSRP*
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Truck-Bed Audio System
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (Low Beam)
- Starting at $47,575 MSRP*
- Black Edition Exterior Trim
- Black Edition Leather Interior
- 18-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Red Ambient LED Lighting
- 150-Watt / 400-Watt Truck-Bed Power Outlet
*MSRP includes $1,345 destination charge, but excludes tax, registration, and options. Dealer set own prices.
**18 city/24 highway/21 combined mpg rating. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.